- Powered by a 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven motor on a steel trellis-frame Chassis design and street geometry with low profile windscreen
- Features custom 12 inch 10-spoke mag wheels and street tires, rear suspension, Variable speed twist-grip throttle, and hand-operated rear disc brakes
- 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid Rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use
- Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding foot pegs, and Hidden storage compartment
- Recommended for ages 16 and up; Max weight 170 Pounds . Speeds up to 17 mph. Assembled Product Dimensions: 53.3″ x 26″ x 30.7″
The Razor Rsf650 is powered by a powerful 650 watt high-torque, chain-driven Motor on a steel trellis-frame chassis design featuring street geometry with low profile windscreen. At speeds up to 17 mph (27 km/H) with up to 50 minutes of continuous use the Razor Rsf650 will be a dominate force on the streets! features custom 12 inch 10-spoke Mag wheels and street tires, double crown fork, variable speed twist-grip throttle, hand-operated rear disc brake system, shatter-resistant plastic fairings, double crown fork, and shatter-resistant plastic fairings. Also, includes adjustable angle riser style handlebars, soft rubber grips, retractable kickstand, folding metal foot pegs, and hidden storage compartment. 36V (three 12V) sealed lead acid rechargeable battery with quick-change compartment and up to 50 minutes of continuous use. Recommended for ages 16 and older and will support a rider up to 220 pounds. The buyer and rider of all Razor ride-owns are responsible for knowing and obeying all local, state and federal regulations regarding the riding and use of all Razor electric vehicles and scooters.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Electric Dirt Bike Products