- Ages – 3 and up, weight capacity – 66lbs
- 2-Speeds – 2.5 to 5 mph on grass, dirt or hard surfaces (5 mph lockout for beginners)
- Wheels – Rubberized wheels with tread offer stability and silence. Independent mechanical drum brakes. Training Wheels – Removable for beginning riders
- Handlebars – Include accelerator, anti-slip rubber handles, a button for a working horn and roaring engine sounds
- 12 Volt rechargeable battery and charger included. Construction material: anti-corrosion treated iron, PP polypropylene, PA polyamide, high-density PEHD
The design and performance of the GP offers all of the thrills for little racers! this 12-volt battery-operated motorbike is always ready for a race. It can travel at two speeds (2 ½ or 5 mph) on grass dirt or hard surfaces. The handles of the GP are covered in anti-slip rubber, with the right handle also being the accelerator. Removable training wheels are available for young drivers who still need to perfect their performance. The brake of the Ducati GP is mechanical, just like in real motorbikes, and is foot activated. rubber wheels top off the look of this authentic racer, which allow for riders to travel safely with minimal noise. Kids will love the sound of the horn and roaring engine produced by the two buttons on the dashboard. When the GP is not in use, an Iron kickstand keeps it in place until the next ride. let them keep the fun going with the included 12-volt rechargeable battery and charger. If you’re looking for a faster way to longer fun, check out our 12-volt quick charger, which charges the vehicle in 2 hours! made in Italy.
+ More Info Including Updated Prices, Images and Customer Reviews – CLICK HERE
Affiliate Disclaimer: As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Find More Electric Dirt Bike Products